I just went add a new page to our Wiki and was for the first time forced into the new editor. It was bad enough to have some tools renamed so that I could not find them....
For example, I was used to going to the dialog listing and searching for "cod" to fine the Code macro. Doing that in the new editor turns up nothing. I finally noticed that there is now a Code Snippet macro on the menu, so I no longer have to search for it.
But having features taken away is supremely frustrating. In the old editor, I could set the background for my code snippets to black, and I could turn line number on or off it will, and I could set a title. In the new editor all three options are missing. I can set the code language or delete the snippet, but that is it.
How do I access the missing features?