Hi,
I want to find the total number of story points for stories and bugs assigned to a particular sprint. Also want stories status Vs total number of story points.
Thanks,
Selvi.
you have the agregated sp on Scrum backlog by sprint Kansan board columns. You can also select all stories from given sprint: sprint = [sprint id] and issue type = “User Story”
and add column with story points to filter results, then export and sum up.
Thanks for your response. We have updated the custom field Story Point for each Story and Bugs for a sprint.
I could able to find out the sum of the story points of a sprint by extract the stories and bugs from the Jira. However, I would like to find out the sum of story points in Jira which can be used in the Dashboard.
Is there any way to find out the total number of story points without extract from Jira? So that, we can find out the total number of story points for each status for a sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.