Hi, is there a way or possibility to clone the epic issue type? I need to create epic-loke tickets but with a different name.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Martina_Filippi
you can't clone/create new issue type same as Epic in Jira,
There are 2 tickets are with atlassian, you can vote for them, but they moved Create multiple epic issue type to Not being considered state
There is similar ticket for the same: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-9455
I'm not sure what is requirement but if you want to go with multiple hierarchy you may need to consider consider Either Portfolio or Structure, there maybe similar add-ons if you surface in marketplace
BR,
Leo
Hi @Leo
Thank you so much for the answer, the second ticket fits perfect with what I was look for! Thank you again for the support, have a nice day!
Martina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.