Hello,
I have my service desk connected to Confluence space. My Confluence articles allow me to create documents with macros and links. I decided to use the new header link feature as a way for readers to navigate quickly to different sections in the article, after the ToC macro didn't work (see more details below).
When I published the article with the list of sections linked to headers in the article, I tested the links on Confluence and they properly jumped me to those sections on the same page.
However, when I tested the article hosted on the service desk, the links open a new browser tab and those redirect to the customer portal, instead of jumping to the linked header on the page.
I originally tried using the Table of Contents macro which worked properly in the published Confluence page but then disappeared in the customer portal article. (I found this ancient bug that has not yet been dealt with for a few years: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3565)
Since neither the header links nor ToC macro work, I don't know what else to do so that readers can easily navigate the page. Has anyone found another way to make this work? (Anchor macros were problematic too.)
Lastly, does anyone know if a bug has been submitted relating to header links on the same page not working? If so, please kindly share the link so I can vote on it. 
Thank you!
Laura