I've recently started using Confluence Cloud, and have been uploading a bunch of documents.
I've used Confluence in the past (the server version), and whenever I uploaded a file to a page, I could choose to display a preview, or display it as a link, as described on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/display-files-and-images-724765104.html
Now I'm on Cloud, every file I upload renders as an ugly grey box. This applies to PDFs and Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc). When I'm editing the page, and I click the file object, I'm unable to get the popup where I can choose to display as thumbnail or link.
When viewing the page, If I click the box representing an Office file, I can't view it, only download it, which kind of defeats the purpose. Clicking a PDF will display though.
Is there something I'm missing? The problem is occurring consistently... is there a setting or something I need to change?
Heres what the files look like:
