I am unable to create a child page, specifically Publish or Save via Google Chrome. I have tried using different networks. I can however create child pages using the iPhone Confluence app, and can see those new pages from the desktop but still cannot edit them. I have tried a number of times over the past week or so but no success.
I get the following messages:
The connection timed out
Check you can connect to the internet, then try reloading. If there's no problem with your connection, speak to your Confluence admin.
AND
Can't save changes
AND
Unable to communicate with server. Saving is not possible at the moment.
AND
There was an error processing the request.
AND
Can't reach the server. Check your internet connection, and we'll keep trying to reconnect you.
AND
(index):74 WebSocket connection to 'wss://wikidocs.services.atlassian.com/v1/bayeux-sync1' failed: Unknown reason
WITH
PING wikidocs.services.atlassian.com (13.236.8.157): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
BUT
However, going to https://wikidocs.services.atlassian.com/ responds!