I created a permission scheme from scratch and where most if not all permissions like browse projects, create issues, add attachments, etc. are granted to site admins, jira-servicedesk-users group, and service desk customer - portal access. The error that shows up reads like the following:
Permission Errors
This service desk project has permission errors that can impact functionality. It says the administrators role is missing a few permissions, same as service desk team, and service desk customer.
These are all project roles. So my question is, am I only suppose to use project roles in permission schemes or can I grant permissions to groups only? And when I click "Fix Permissions" it makes a new permission and names it the same but puts a 1 or 2 depending on which one it was. When it comes to the group I work with, we kind of do not need an administrator or jira-administrator, just users and site admins and customers. Could I give my agents administrator project roles for their respective projects and grant the administrator project role permissions?
We have around 70 permission schemes and 50 projects so I am trying to clean up. Someone on the community told me I only need one permission scheme for all 50 projects if the permissions are going to be the same for them. Sorry for the long description. Hope you understand the question, if not please ask for more clarification. Thank you for your help.