I want to clear number of projects related to scrum and no of projects related to kanban and both..Is their any add-on ?
Scrum and Kanban projects is just a term in the setup process that defines what boards, workflows etc that are setup as standard. You can go into a kanban project and add a scrumboard just like you can change the project workflow and so forth. So there is no definition there to find.
I would use project categories instead if you want to have different definition of your Jira software projects
@admin , I think you have it backwards. Boards are related to projects. You will always need some combination of projects to have a board but you don't need any boards to have a project. If you want to get rid of the boards, you can delete them. -pjd
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.