Hi
I have completed scoured the internet to resolve this issue but haven't been successful.
I have a board that uses swimlanes to categorise work based on a label. The JQL for this is the same as every other swimlane however, one in particular does not show any Jira tickets at all.
I have double checked the filter to see if it was accidentally filtering out that type of project but the filter works just fine and I can see those tickets in that list, so I am baffled as to why they will not appear in that particular swimlane.
They do however, end up in a different swimlane and I wonder if there is a hierarchy that the JQL uses. For example, will a swimlane filtering just by a project override another swimlane filtering just by label? In other words is it a bit like CSS specificity whereby the more specific the JQL query, the more likely it is that the swimlane will pull through that ticket?
I hope this makes sense