Hi everyone,
I switched to JIRA in hopes that I can track more about my issues and the time spent on issues by my team, however I have not found that capability since I've been using it the last couple months.
I am hoping y'all can point me to an add on or a way with reporting to do the following:
- Have a "Start Timer" button on each issue so my team can log their time on an issue.
- I've looked a lot into this and just haven't found the best time tracking add-on that also gives me the following functionality:
- Create reporting on AVG time spent on issues per user (ex: does it typically take User 1 thirty minutes to complete an issue?)
- How many issues assigned to user 1 have time tracked on them?
- How many issues assigned to user 1 do not have any time tracked on them?
- % of Issues Completed With No Time Logged by user 1
- Total logged hours/min
- What I am finding is that ALL the time tracking add-ons are only really tracking time per issue (some of them can do per user) and total time per project and/or user. I just need more functionality than that.
- I understand that it will take an add-on to have the start timer functionality, but is there an add-on for this that would also plug the timer information from the add-on back into the "Time Logged" field native to JIRA?
- If there is, then I can use a different add-on for better custom reporting that can be based on the "Time Logged" field.
Let me know if more clarification can help. My main objective is to track this information for my fellow users in JIRA/ JIRA Service Desk:
