I installed Jira on my server PC. Last time, I updated the Jira version fine but on the new version, I can't update. How can I fix this error although I'm administration?
This is screenshot about the problem:
Thanks,
Maybe the user id you used to install JIRA previously was an administrative user with higher privileges .
And the machine user id you are using now does not have administrative permissions to work on those JIRA folders.
Use a user id that has full admin permissions in the machine or atleast in those folders.
Or ask your administrator to give your current user id full permissions
Thank you!
I had setup permission Jira folder for all users and I updated Jira.
Please mark the answer as accepted so that everyone knows that it has been resolved . :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.