When a user replies to an email of a resolved issue, it automatically gives a 1 star customer satisfaction for that issue. How do we stop this? As the end user is unaware of the score they are giving and it makes our stats look very bad!
Hello Trevor,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I tried to replicate this issue on my test site, but it didn't add any stars when replying to the notification, so I'll ask some questions for us to better understand and to try to find what is causing this issue.
Sorry for this bunch of questions. I found only one ticket with our support and they are investigating this issue since July, so we need as much information as possible to find the root cause.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angelica.
Our email platform is Outlook is via office 365. I have just ran another test and found that replying via the outlook web browser client, this did not happen. With the same ticket and email i then replied via full desktop outlook 365 client on a Windows 10 machine did give a 1 star!
Are you able to recreate with the above method?
Regards
Trevor.
Hi Trevor,
We tested here using Office365 on Mac and Windows, but the issue didn't happen.
I found two new cases with our support related to the same issue and I've been watching the tickets to get more details.
Can you please check the history of the tickets if it shows who made the changes to the star rating? If possible, send us a screenshot.
Hi angelica, please see below screenshot from this morning.morning.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.