Hi,
I'm an admin on our cloud bitbucket account. Yet I can't push. I keep getting unauthorized -- I've checked all the normal stuff but can see nothing.
This is a serious show stopper at the moment.
Hello @Jonathan Needham,
Thanks for reaching out.
Can you provide more information, like the log of your request? What kind of error you get? What transport do you use (HTTP/SSH)?
Cheers,Daniil
HTTPS works, ssh doesn't. Still needs fixing for other reasons, but that'll get me going for now so thanks -- I didn't think there'd be any differences.
I don't have access to the logs on bitbucket cloud to see what's going on there.
Well, I meant client-side log of the connection. Now that you mentioned you have issues with SSH, it's a bit clearer on how to investigate. Can you do a push with extra environment variables, like this (please adjust to your shell syntax if needed):
export GIT_TRACE=1export GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvv"git push
This will print quite a lot of information regarding the connection attempt and hopefully will shed some light on what's going on.
Let me know what you find.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.