I'm currently having an issue regarding customer permissions within a service desk. I have a service desk, where the only request type is email requests. This is the triage point for any and all email requests, regardless of the request type. The goal of this is so that (internal) customers only have to know 1 email address to send an email to in order to receive help/service. The issue is that I don't want this triage point showing up as an option on the customer portal. The "Triage" Project is currently set to "Anyone can send a request via the portal or <email>@<company>.atlassian.net".
I know that having this turned on adds any of our current customers to the list of customers, which then gives them access to a blank project on the portal. Not ideal, and it looks incomplete. But if I change the Customer Permission to "Customers my team adds to the project" it blocks all incoming requests...
Is there a way to make it so that this Triage project can receive emails from all of our internal customers, without it having to be visible in their portal?
Thank you!