Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to link two different pipelines that are available in two different repositories?
I have 2 repositories and both have build pipelines with the Deployment environment configured. The build and deployment are interdependent on each other repositories. Every check-in to the "Production" branch will trigger a build and deploy to the Staging environment. It also triggers a build on 2nd repository. Once the changes tested and verified, the same build is moved to the "Production" environment. I'm able to achieve this through a manual trigger for the production deployment step. Now, how I'll be able to specifically trigger the manual step on the 2nd repo for the same build?
Thanks, V
EDIT:
When we started, we ran into another issue where we cannot use the same (Production) branch for both stage and prod deployment. This would affect the hot-fix workflow. What is the best practice here?