None of the pages on my site are allowing us to edit them. There's just a spinning wait cursor.
Okay, I am going to sound very much like every IT help-desk every, but I simply cannot get an idea of what is going on here without some more information:
If this issue still persists, and it is company-wide, I would definitely send in a ticket to Atlassian! We as the community are here to help you figure stuff out, obviously, but for bugs and incidents like this the Atlassian help-desk is really the only one that can fix it.
Hope to hear from you with an update . Not being able to edit really sucks..
As I mentioned in another post, there were issues yesterday between 15:17 UTC to 16:14 UTC. I expect that is what you were experiencing. https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/3pz6m98tmz0l
It turns out it was a site outage that affected lots of customers including us (my whole team).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.