Hi,
I was just wondering how people are reporting on First Contact Resolution using JIRA service desk.
I've come up with a couple of methods but I just wanted to see if there are better ideas out there.
1) Add a status to the workflow to represent first contact resolution. This status would have two transitions:
- From Waiting to Support
- To Resolved
I then would set a post function to set a custom field in the backend to ‘Yes’ every time the status transitions from ‘First Contact Resolution’ status to ‘Resolved’. I could then create a series in a report based off of the custom field.
2) Create a custom FCR field and manually choose "Yes" if the ticket was completed on first contact.
Also, is there a way to create a custom series in the reporting to calculate a percentage? Trying to create a first contact resolution % (where custom field = 'Yes'/Number of tickets where status = resolved) Currently the only series I can create are counts.
Thanks,
Dave