I have external groups with a list of customers within it. But I can also make an organization which also has a list of customers within it. I want to make a subscription for a filter to an organization? Am I able to do that? Or must it be subscribed to groups only? Thanks.
Hi @Fahad Akhtar ,
Unfortunately filter subscriptions are limited to groups only. A workaround on that is to create a group for each Organisation and add the groups to your filter subscriptions.
Fahad,
Keep in mind unless you grant jira licenses to your service desk customers, you can't send them filter/subscriptions anyway as those are intended only for jira licensed users.
Hope that helps
Susan
I would like to be able to send my customers reports of the tickets that have been opened, closed, or are in progress. I do not understand why JIRA does not allow this.
That's the way service desk works. You can make the reports internally and export them and then maybe send them to your customers. But you can't use the filter/subscriptions.
Okay thank you.
hi @Fahad Akhtar
I'd use a group e-mail setup where the users would add the group e-mail alias to requests so they get added.
Or you could spend one jira license on the alias e-mail and use that for subscriptions.
Cheers,
Radu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.