RoadMap Planner macro lets me create all roadmap elements. But when i try to link confluence pages to the elements - it won't work. It opens Link page text box, lets me search and select a page - but the link won't stick to the element. Any ideas?
...ALT+Enter is the magic key!
Hmm, I cannot get the linking to work even with alt+enter. Can you be a bit more specific?
You have to be editing Confluence page and in in edit mode of the Roadmap Planner macro.
When do I hit ALT+Enter? I am editing the bar, the "Link page" lets me search and I have the page I want to link as the only element in the search results, but when I hit ALT+Enter, nothing happens, I just see the "Link page" again
Figuring this out made my head hurt!!Select 'Link page' inside the barStart typing the name of the page you want to link to the barOnce you get some options, use the up/down keys to land on the one you wantPress Alt and EnterDone
Ya it worked and was helpful ...
This didn't work for me, but maybe i'm confused, i want to link my roadmap overview with my detailed quarterly roadmap on the same page. Will that work?
Yep working for me now. The trick as you pointed out is using the up/down keys to select the page. Once the page is selected, it works for me just pressing Enter.
Select 'Link page' inside the barStart typing the name of the page you want to link to the barOnce you get some options, use the up/down keys to land on the one you wantPress Enter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.