I have 2 x projects in JIRA. One with key IP and one with key CIS.
In the IP project, I opened the epic and clicked the + to "raise issue within epic". This raised an ticket in the IP project with number IP-123
Later the same day, I navigate to the ticket from within the epic and it takes me to ticket number CIS-999 which was unexpected. CIS-999 is the ticket I raised but it looks like someone has moved it to CIS project, hence the CIS-999 ticket number now and not IP-123
I checked the ticket history and it has bad / incorrect audit trail information. The very first line says that "I created CIS-999 3 hours ago" which is incorrect. Additionally, there is no log of the ticket being moved.
How can I obtain the correct audit log?
How can I find out who moved the ticket and when?
Why is the ticket history log incorrect?