Hi
I want to send a msg(comment/ email) to remind user ticket's due date when I create ticket.
Message like "Your request due date xxxxx, We're on it"
Is there has any way to achieve?
Hi Eric,
I think JIRA does not provide any feature to send emails with customised messages natively.
Do you use any scripting add-on in your jira which have Post Functions like "Send Emails" or "Execute Groovy Scripts"?
Regards,
Rakesh
We're main purpose that send reminding msg for user include due date information no matter comment or email.
I survey "scriptrunner" now.
HI @Eric.LA_Chen
To get an email/reminder you can use the Filter subscription Jira built-in functionality. In order to get this work, you need to write a filter with Due date and subscribe to it.
But the thing is it will send an email to the recipient as personal or group.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html?_ga=2.223159195.1864779734.1572849610-1676637684.1572849610
Since you are using JSD, you can also utilize Automation module in project settings. There is a "Send Email" action available in this module. You can send the customized email message to the Reporter whenever a new ticket is being created.
thanks for reply.
Do you know how to set a "due date" value to comment with scriptrunner?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.