I've already setup my domain and verified it in the administration section. I just want all of our mails to come from @ourdomain.com instead of jira@companyname.atlassian.net
Hey @Corey Manshack
Check out this article by Atlassian on configuring an outgoing email address. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain-900996548.html?_ga=2.172380515.1110975931.1572908127-1908859081.1558365820
Thanks @Cody Stevens I've already checked out that article and setup my domain and verified it per that article but emails still do not come from my domain. My domain also says it is setup properly when using https://domain-check.atlassian.com
Did you also change the email notification send from in Project Settings < Notifications
While on that page you will see an edit button next to the email, changing that email to the one on your domain should start sending notifications from it.
I do not have a purely "Notifications" link in my project settings area. So I clicked 'customer notifications' and 'edit' on one of those emails and there are no options there to change anything like you describe.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.