I have created a subscription for a filter. I have given permission to a certain group who do not have site access meaning none of the users in the group do not use up a license. I made a subscription for that same group. I clicked run now to test out the subscription and to find out what the customer sees when they receive the email. When the customer gets the email it says there are no issues even thought when I run the filter there are 2 issues. I am not sure why this is. Please explain in detail. Thank you.
I believe it's because the tickets url are not the ones from jira portal and therefore they don't have access to it, they should be licensed users in order to see the output of the filter or make the project itself available without any users license which I wouldn't recommend due to security concerns
Hi @Fahad Akhtar ,
Can you provide us filter query you are using.
Thanks,
Avinash
project in (GTSC-NCP) AND (Status in (New, "In Progress", Assigned) OR status = Closed AND resolved > startOfMonth(-1) AND resolved < startOfMonth(-1))
I made a customer account to test things out in JIRA. I noticed that when I am part of the group that has permission to view the filter and has a subscription to it, when I click on the name of the filter hyperlink in the email, it brings me to the JIRA service desk because I gave the group that I am in site access. I am the only one in that group. I get an error where it says "A value with ID '12601' does not exist for the field 'project'". So where it says GTSC-NCP in parenthesis it says (12601) instead. Why? Thank you.
Yes ,as @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group stated ticket URL comes to jira agent UI and customers wont able to see the issues.
Also in portal customer will be able to see issues that reported by or required participants in it and check whether customer is part of reporter or required participants.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.