I want to enable the Flag Issue option inside of the Issue Boards for users that don't have "Edit" Permissions.
Is this possible?
Hi Damon - I doubt that is possible since enabling the Flag is actually setting the value of a field on the issue.
The permission to "Edit" issues (including in-line edit) was taken away from the user in this project. Users must transition an issue in order to add the "Flag" to an issue.
I want to be able to give my users the ability to add the "Flag" using a transition, and have the flag show in the Kanban Boards.
The flag is just a field that gets stored on the issue. If they can't edit the issue, they can't add the flag, no matter how they come at it - regular screen, transition screen, bulk edit, inline edit, etc.
Basically, if you can't edit an issue, you can't edit an issue. Including the flag.
The flag field is only available to users with Edit Permissions (as determined by the Permission Scheme). I would like to have the ability for my users to modify this "Flag" field like they are able modify the "Summary" field or any other field available on a particular transition screen.
Can we add this field to a transition screen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.