In all honesty, I have searched and searched and haven't found an answer or solution, which is why I am asking here.
In my Service Desk Cloud, I have projects with customers who are approving requests (these are "customers" on my domain, they are not external public customers).
They receive an email when they have something to approve, but I simply can't rely on them to recall the emails after they have read them, or to remember to manually check their Customer portal for things to approve.
Is there a way to have an email reminder or email subscription that can be sent to them on a schedule? Like every morning at 7 AM, an email is sent to them notifying them that they have x number of requests awaiting their approval?
I only need them to see what is relevant to them and also not confuse them by offering a view with too many options. So, a couple of things I am trying to avoid is making them Core users and/or adding them to Browse Projects in Permissions.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.