Hello All,
Can we connect jira software to postgresql database other than public schema ?
If so how the schema should be configured for privileges so that it connects to jira application.
Thanks & Regards,
Vishwas
@vishwas
Yes you can. In fact I had issues 2 days ago configuring the Postgres to Jira because I was using the public schema.
ALTER DATABASE <database name> SET search_path TO <your schema>,public;
Run the command above after adding your schema.
Best,
Fadoua
I also have this problem, and did some study on it, there are serveral ways to solve it.
1. Use @Tinker Fadoua metioned method, set search_path.
2. Modify dbconfig.xml, add currentSchema paremeter to jdbc url:
<url>jdbc:postgresql://ip:5432/yourdb?currentSchema=jira</url>
3. Create the schema same as your jira db login user.
In postgresql, show search_path command will show the search_path settings, default result is "$user", public. It means default schema is same as current logon username.
@Tinker Fadoua
Thanks for the help
It helped me after setting search_path
Thank you for accepting my answer @vishwas !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.