Hi,
When I add time feature to tasks it doesn't have a field original estimation in hours. Where can I find this field so that my team can log estimated hours in the planning session and then completed hours and remaining hours so that it can be fed into the burndown chart and I can see progress on daily basis?
Thank you
Hello @Sylwia.Jagielska ,
If you are using the next-gen project, this feature has not been released yet.
Add time estimates to your issues Coming in 2020Document how long you think specific issues will take to complete. This can be helpful for comparing your estimations against how long issues actually take to complete.
Add time estimates to your issues Coming in 2020
Document how long you think specific issues will take to complete. This can be helpful for comparing your estimations against how long issues actually take to complete.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen#result-308edadd
Hi @Sylwia.Jagielska
You can search solution at the marketplace between apps by keyword "work log"
Also, you can find useful information in such discussions like this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Work-Log/qaq-p/1017826
Hope it helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.