Hello community,
I'm trying to migrate my info from old jira instance (old server - without licenses available for any further upgrade) to the new instance (new server - with new licenses).
First of all, I'd like to import my data 'project-by-project' including the respective issues, because:
1- I have update the interface of my new instance adding new logos, colors and so on and
2- I have already add new projects and I'd like to leave them without affect them.
Therefore, I was trying to use my latest backup from my old server as input in the option "Project import" in the System menu of my new jira instance.
The problem is that when I'm trying to import the backup from old instance, I receive the message :
"This data appears to be from an older version of Jira. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of Jira is at build number '804002', but the supplied backup file was for build number '73017'."
Do you have any idea to migrate my old projects to new instance and not moving the issues 1-by-1?
Thank you!!