In the active sprint board we have "Collapse/Expand all swimlanes" function, but usually just the undone items are important to us, so we'd like to collapse just the Done items, and keep opened the undone items.
How could we do it in one step?
Hi @Csaba Schwarczinger
Not exactly collapse - but you can filter them out. I would suggest using quick filters. To do this you need to be a Board Admin - then:
This way you can filter using the quick filter to show all incomplete issues - or show them all if you need to also. Quick filters are a much more flexible way of achieving this.
Ste
I don't know how to collapse Done as a swimlane, but you could add a quick filter to the board to hide the Done stuff and toggle it when needed.
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks, I have already used the quick filter for this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.