Hello.
I have inserted a checkbox on my page and checked it.
And when I leave the page, I want it to go back to unchecked.
When others see it, it's shown as unchecked.
What should I do?
Hi Yon,
To ensure I understand - you want a checkbox to only be TRUE whilst you're on the page - when you leave you want it to be FALSE and if other users view it, it should also be FALSE?
This isn't quite how Confluence works - as a collaboration platform, users viewing the same page see the same content (based on standard configuration) - so if you check the checkbox, it'll be checked for all users.
I haven't seen a method of unchecking the box whenever you leave the page - but you can bulk clear them using methods such as this answer
Ste
Oh, Stephen!
Thanks. I'll try it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.