I am at my wit's end on this, and hope to hear if anyone managed to get Mail Handlers to work on Jira Data Center using "Shared" mailbox.
I got the following details from our AD team -
Server/Host Name: some.outlook.host.com
IMAP Port: 993
Encryption: SSL/TLS
Email: some.user@somecompany.com
Login User: some_username@some.company.net
The first thing that I did was to download the public certificate. I tried couple of ways to do this. One was to use openssl -
openssl s_client -connect <span><a href="http://outlook.office365.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">some.outlook.host.com</a></span>:993 < /dev/null | sed -ne<span> </span>'/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > someHostPublic.crt
I also tried to use Portecle and download it again.
I checked that our Jira is using java under /JIRA_HOME/jre. I set the JAVA_HOME property to point to the right location of Jira
I then added the cerificate to cacerts under $JAVA_HOME/jre. I restarted both application and server. Nothing seemed to work. I even tried to do a system search to find all java, and add the cert to other java cacerts as well.
I keep getting this error - InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
IF anybody figured this, then PLEASE help out.
Thanks,
Archana