Hi all,
I'd like to understand if there's a way to share a volume, in the Bitbucket pipeline context, between two containers defined in a `docker-compose` cluster at version 3.*.
To let everybody better understand my issue I have a `docker-compose.yml` like this:
version: "3.7"
# --------- #
# Services #
# --------- #
services:
###########
# PHP-FPM #
############
php-fpm:
image: custom/php-fpm
volumes:
- app-data:/var/www/html
######################
# Apache Application #
######################
www:
image: custom/apache
depends_on:
- php-fpm
volumes:
- app-data:/var/www/html
# --------- #
# Volumes #
# --------- #
volumes:
app-data:
This is obviously a super simplification of my scenario.
Anyway, the key issue is that I'm not able to share the `app-data` volume since Bitbucket gives the following error:
"ERROR: for app-pipelines_php-fpm_1 Cannot create container for service php-fpm: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: -v only supports $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR and its subdirectories
ERROR: for php-fpm Cannot create container for service php-fpm: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: -v only supports $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR and its subdirectories"
Thanks for your time 
Eugenio