I can set-up notifications on individual Pages, but am looking to set-up notifications when a new blog post is published. Any idea how to do this?
@Anjali Ravi ,
In Confluence space settings, space tools, there is an RSS Feeds section. Within there should be a blog link.
Next, go to your desired Slack channel and add the app RSS.
Try pasting the URL into that RSS app and see if your new blogs post to the channel after creation.
Note: I can't try this because we block most things here
- Jonathan
Hi Jonathan!
Thanks so much for the quick response! I have RSS set-up in slack, however inputting the URL is producing an error on slack reading 'Error fetching RSS Feed'.
Any ideas why this might be the case?
Thanks!
Here is the only other article I could find in regards to RSS and Slack:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Having-trouble-getting-RSS-Feed-to-work/qaq-p/711268
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.