I am customizing my help center home page. There seems to be a widge or something just above the request types that I am not sure how to get rid of. It is a scrolling window that says "Customer reports for JIRA Service Desk" and then has a button labeled "Open SLAs Report". I am not sure how it got there and how I can get rid of it?
Hey Kyle,
Can you provide an image of this?
Thanks Kyle. That;s definitely not something JSD ships with. It looks like it may be coming from this add on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217467/customer-reports-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I would confirm to see if you have that and I would also sign in as a customer to see if its displaying for them. The add on I linked doesn't mention it showing in the portal but it could show up that way for admins.
Thank you Cody. I will do some research with our in house admins to see what I can find out.
Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.