Going through issues this morning and all my users are sporadically getting a failed retrieval. Happens more frequently than not.
I am having the same issue. 99% of the time. it appears that google auto fill is overriding. Any fix or suggested change in settings?
We are having this issue too. Do they have any support? I don't see anything except this forum
We are having same issue!!
On other threads they're suggesting
1. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72386
2. https://www.atlassian.com/trust/privacy/gdpr?_ga=2.216665566.974032562.1571662255-701010581.1557509700
Apparently other tickets have been made too.
I created this issue for them: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-522630
getting 'You do not have permission to view this request.'
I am having the same issue, and now I can't close my sprints..
This has been marked as solved on the Jira Status page, but we are still experiencing this issue....
HI All
im getting Failed to Retrieve User on repoter...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.