Hi Team,
This is Venkat, I was already setup the bitbucket pipeline using ssh that is working fine , now i want to add the one more folder under the pipeline can you please guide me.
My bitbuket repository folder structure I gave. please find the attachment.
I have setup the pipeline for admin folder.
NOw i want to add the Mobile_API_setup folder under this pipeline and I want to deploy those code under path (api.ydtwebstaging.com) on server.

My pipeline setup configuration file is bitbucket_pipeline.yml
image: ubuntu:16.04
pipelines:
branches:
Ydtwebstaging:
- step:
name: PHP
script:
- apt-get update -y
- apt-get install -y zip
- apt-get install php libapache2-mod-php -y
- apt-get install curl -y
- cd admin/back-end
- zip -r artifact.zip *
- apt-get install sshpass -y
- time sshpass -p 'password' scp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o LogLevel=DEBUG artifact.zip username@ip:/home/ydtwebstaging/deploy
- step:
image: node:10.15.0
name: NPM
script:
- apt-get update -y
- apt-get install -y zip
- cd admin/front-end
- npm install
- CI=false
- npm run build
- zip -r artifact1.zip *
- apt-get install sshpass -y
- time sshpass -p 'password' scp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o LogLevel=DEBUG artifact1.zip username@ip:/home/ydtwebstaging/deploy
under this configuration i want to zip Mobile_API_setup folder also
Can you please guide me
Regards,
Venkat