Good day,
I configured ticket creation through emails. I created a new issue type called "not classified" and picked only the fields that I needed and were obligatory for the issue creation (summary, description).
I also set up some other fields as mandatory (ex. Impact, priority, components, etc) but again, those are not part of the "non classified" issue.
The problem i'm currently facing is that when I set the fields to mandatory, in global configuration and send an email, I get a error stating that the fields need a value entered (ex. component)
What I don't get, is that the "non classified" issue does not have those fields added to the issue and another scheme as been set up setting the mandatory fields as non mandatory.
So my question how come this happens and how can I fix it without having the remove the mandatory flags on the fields?