A group we are working with has set up some transitons and screens that I just don't know how they managed to create.
We are using Jira Server 8.1.3. and have a state transition set up kind of like the one below. T=transition and S=screen The transitions from State A->B, B->A and C->D are all T1. However, A->B is using T1 with Screen 1, B->A is using T1 with Screen 2 and C->C is using T1 with Screen 3 - all I can manage is T1 using a single screen for all three. If I were to change the T1 screen going from A->B to S5 all of the T1 change to S5.
Additionally, two of the State D transitions use the same transition. If I try to use the same transition for a state twice, I get a warning telling me there is a already a tranition with the same name and I then cannot use that transion again.
Any idea how they did these? Is there a plugin being used? I have no idea.

Thank You,
Jim