After several weeks I have still not been able to integrate BitBucket with cPanel's GIT Version Control.
BACKGROUND: I have succeeded in creating three repositories and have limited communication between them: a local repository on my own machine, a BitBucket repository at Atlassian, and a repository at Lunarpages where my site is hosted, and I do most of my work.
According to Atlassian the following represents a successful SSH connection
[root@vps ~]# ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
logged in as [my_username]
You can use git or hg to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
[root@vps ~]#
Now the model that I am trying to implement with cPanel's GIT Version Control is the Pull Deployment model provided at
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/Guide+to+Git+-+Deployment#41bd0659fd2348e49132099a5e65f6c3
When I try to implement this model I am told the following by GIT Version Control.
"The system could not contact the remote repository. Some actions are currently unavailable."
This suggests that I must enable Shell access at Atlassian.
QUESTION: How do I enable Shell access?
Roddy