You know how excited I was to try JIRA Service Desk? 100%
You know how happy I am with my experience so far? 0%
I signed up for the trial, I am the only agent and administrator. I have no tutorial, apart from an issue in my queue, "Create a customer request". I try to resolve the request by clicking "Resolve this issue" and I get this screen:
image2015-9-3 14:12:23.png
I click on the Resolution field, and it contains nothing in it besides the "Please select..." text, which is not selectable. When I click on "resolve this issue", I get an error that says, "the selected resolution is invalid", which makes sense, given that I couldn't select a resolution. I click on the question mark, and it takes me a help page where it says "the defined resolutions are listed below" at the bottom of the page and then the page ends!
https://lantran55.atlassian.net/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?decorator=popup#ResolutionTypes
I go to the online documentation for the cloud service desk, and it say nothing besides, basically, "click on 'resolve' to resolve the issue".
What am I missing? And why was there no tutorial to lead me through how to use the service desk? Not at all happy about the experience so far.