please tell me how to activate the license?
Hello Makc,
Is this about the Jira Software License?
You can add your license details in the Applications Page in the Admin panel (Cog icon top right -> Applications). Depending on the products you have in the instance Jira Software may be further down in the list.
Once you find Jira software, on the license key section click on the pencil icon and paste your license. Click update license and you are good to go.
Hope it helps
Hello @Makc Makarov
If this is a completly fresh setup:
If you download the file from https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download and just follow the installation steps, you should eventually come to a step where you can insert your license key.
If you have already installed it:
Go to Settings -> Applications and under the Version and Licenses section you should see an option for you to insert your License key!
Hope that solves your issue! :-)
Hello Zoi Raskou! Thanks a lot for you answer, bat the problem is that I don't have applications running, after I click there, I do not get there
Hello Alexander Ling! the problem is that I do not get to this section, I click on the applications, but the page does not load
Do you have the right permissions to add or remove products?
Have you tried to reinstall your server? I have never had any issues like the one you describe so I am not certain that it will work, but a fresh install will probably make it work again :-)
understood, thanks for the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.