Dear All,
First off, thank you for reading and trying to help here is a little backstory first:
I have approximately more than 600 customers of which each has their own domain I manage all of them through Plesk.
In the near future I want to enable pulling in code through Git Clone, etc. Also at the same time I would like to implement web hooks.
I suspect that each domain or git clone will have its own unique web hook in Plesk.
So I am wondering for the one Repo that I have how many webhooks can I create? How does BitBucket handle calling all them? Because I saw there was a limit of 250 somewhere, does that mean that the rest of the calls above 250 get ignored, thrown away, skipped?
Also I need to whitelist Bitbucket IP's, I have whitelisted more than 87 IP's and its still not sufficient. Retrieved from official documentation of Bitbucket of course.
I know the webhook works because I turned on accept all IP's for a brief moment and tested it, and the code was automatically and succesfully pulled from Bitbucket from Plesk.
So long story short:
1: How many webhooks can I create on one repo?
2: Can I call e.g. 600 webhooks without any problems?
3: How to find out which specific IP I need to whitelist?
Any help, tips, advice would be great appreciated. Architecture advice, or anything. I am here to learn and improve and thank you again for reading.