Hello, I'm new to Jira Service Desk and I wanted to use Urgency and Impact to set automatically my Priority field.
So I followed the below tutorial and it works great :-)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver0315/calculating-priority-automatically-957506554.html
What I noticed is that the ticket status stays in "Priority Triage" instead of being on "Waiting for support".
So an agent's action is still required to click on the correct priority inside the ticket details before the status is changed to "Waiting for support".
Do I miss something here ? I would have supposed the status is changed automatically to "Waiting for support" as there is no manual action needed to set priority anymore.
Impact is that customers see status "Priority Triage" and not "Waiting for support" on customer portal, while Priority Triage should be invisible to them.
Second quick question I had about this topic : can I show the (automatically) selected Priority field on the summary screen that is shown after the ticket creation on the customer portal ?