I can't get Bitbucket cloud to connect to Jira cloud. The integration in Bitbucket settings prompts me to make a trial or sign in with my Atlassian account. Performing the latter drops me back at the same page. Both Bitbucket and Jira where created on the same account/with the same email.
When you get dropped back on the same page, do you see a list of Jira sites? In your case there would be one item in the list and a button to connect them.
If you just signed up for Jira, you might have to go there first and do some onboarding to have it fully set up and then try coming back the the back to link them.
When I get dropped back at the page to link to Jira in Bitbucket, it’s as if nothing happened. There is no list of of Jira sites, just the same page telling me to learn more, try Jira, or sign in if I already have Jira.
@Nick Welsh
Can you see your Jira site when you click on the "Switch to.. icon"
When I’m in any app that’s not Bitbucket, I can see my Jira Sites, Confluence, and Bitbucket. All of the links work as I would expect. In Bitbucket, I only see Bitbucket and a Try link for Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.