The way I use Bitbucket:
(local)myRepo > (cloud)(private)myRepo > (cloud)(reference)myRepo
I am a new user to git, just gone through the manual but I don't remember everything.
Just to give you a better idea of my knowledge: I did manage to create and merge a Pull Request.
I am trying to do simple things, so the information out there is overwhelming for me right now. So, I hope I can ask, please!
How do I keep my private repo that's on the cloud in sync with the reference repo (on the cloud as well)?
For example, what if someone else pulls their change to the reference repo, making my private-cloud repo behind?
How would I fetch the reference repo and checkout the master (is that even the correct process?)
I only have the command line and the bitbucket site for now (would like to understand better before I use a GUI)
Any discussion, link or even a tip in the right direction will be highly appreciated.