Hello Team,
I have set up an API endpoint to accept webhook from bitbucket repository on one of the branch. Now I want to restrict the service only to bitbucket. Can I know the list of IP addresses or ranges that are used by bitbucket cloud for sending webhooks?
Thanks,
John Paul K J
Hello @John Paul K J,
Thanks for reaching out.
The outbound IP addresses are listed on this page which also links to the Atlassian's public IP range.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Daniil
Thanks Daniil
Do I have to add all those 84 IP addresses/ranges listed at https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/ to my firewall in order to enable my internal Jenkins to receive webhook calls from Bitbucket?
Regards, Martin
Yes @[deleted]
I have automated it by setting up a script to modify the firewall rules using curl and so far everything is working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.