Hello,
I am using JIRA server(latest version).
I am creating a task and it has the following tasks to be performed:
- When Task enters "Development" stage, automatically 2 sub-tasks are created.
- Post closing the sub-tasks, the parent issue should move to the next status (QA).
- When Task enters "QA" stage, automatically 2 sub-tasks are created against it.
- Post closing these sub-tasks, the parent issue should move to next status (UAT).
Challenge :
- Transition coming towards "Done" in the sub-task workflow needs to have multiple "Fast-track transition an issue" based on the condition that will decide if the parent task is in either Development / QA.
- If the parent issue is on Development stage, then the Fast-track transition an issue related to point 2 should be executed.
- If the parent issue is on QA stage, then the Fast-track transition an issue related to point 4 should be executed.
In short, how can I achieve multiple Fast-track transition an issue post function?
Or is there an alternate method for achieving the same?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
Pooja