Hi
I tried to import Jira issues using the CSV File importer (Issues >> Import Issues from CSV) and found that the Inward issue link mapping does not exist for Link "is part of". But I observed that the Outward issue link mapping exists for Link "includes". See the attached image for details.
Typically the link "is part of" is used to link a User Story to a Feature (or Epic) which implies that the particular User Story is part of a specific Feature (or Epic). Also we use the link "includes" to link a particular User Story to a Feature (or Epic) which implies that a specific Feature (or Epic) includes the particular User Story.
Let me know whether this is as designed or is there a way to map Inward issue link with "is part of" property?
Note:
Since Link "is part of" is not available, I used the link "Relates" to map the Inward issue link as shown in the image
Regards
Piyal