We are trying to export the backlog screen to Excel (left click + Export to Excel) and getting a 404 error:
Any ideas on how to make this function work?
Kind regards,
Dima
It turns out to be an open issue that will be "fixed" (or more precisely, removed) in the next release.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-14867
Thanks to all who tried to help!
Are you exporting a large number of issues ? There is a place where numbers can be increased for more issues to accomodate
Absolutely not. It fails even with one issue.
Could one of your admins have set the export limit to 0?
I know I've done that before, to get people to come talk to me about exporting (too much)
I'm the admin and I have never set any limit.
Thank you for the information - I was unaware of this bug.
I also got that 404, you have to exit excel (I'm using mac) and then reopen and click the get jira data icon and reauthenticate.
Depends on your MSFT company security settings i suppose.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.