Hello everyone,
Please help to get issue ID in powerShell. I want to make Jenkins job to work when a status is changed and make a powerShell script to run to get the issue ID. Is it possible?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Maro Hamamjyan
Go Through this link This Is Helps To You
http://rest-examples.chilkat.io/jira_-_issues/powershell/default.cshtml
Thanks,
PVS
Hello PVS,
The documentation you sent is really helpful, but for ex. in case I want to get an issue I need to know the issue key or Id (Issues: Get an Issue - Returns a full representation of the issue for the given issue key or ID). In my case I want Jenkins to get the issue key or ID and show me the issue details. I configured Jenkins so that it works when status in "In progress". Still couldn't find info about getting the issue key or ID.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.